Wheel Brush Qualities and ApplicationsWheel brushes are circular devices that attach to automated machine components. Rotary mechanisms control the speed of the brushes’ motion as they turn around a secured axis. This allows manufacturers to systematically strip away layers of materials to create cuts, patterns, designs, and special finishes. Some common applications for wheel brushes include:
- Rust removal
- Surface finishing
- Weld blending
- Nylon filament
- Brass filament
- Stainless steel wire filament
- Chungking bristle filament
- Tampico filament
Choosing the Best Polishing Wheel BrushCocker-Weber, a producer of high-quality wheel brushes and other devices used in industrial manufacturing processes, offers two lines of products geared specifically for those in the jewelry-making industry. Artisans and craftsmen enjoy the superior quality product line, as these tools help them craft exquisite and unique designs. For those who need value as well as precision, the standard quality line produces similar results with a more cost-effective material. Both product lines are made with Chungking bristles, which are known for being durable and effective. Our jeweler’s polishing wheel brush catalog includes:
- Standard quality, for economically efficient production
- Superior quality, for best quality craftsmanship
- White Chungking bristle, for intricate details
- Satin finish, for soft finishes
- Plastic hub, for the most durability
Brush Filling OptionsVarious filling options allow artisans to further control the look of their finished products.
- Chungking bristles used in the early stages of polishing help heavily corrosive compounds, like Tripoli, to work more efficiently.
- Stainless steel wire bristles are subtle for polishing softer materials like white gold, silver, aluminum, and platinum.
- Brass wire wheel filling delivers a fine grade of polishing to gold, brass, and copper.
- Tampico fiber, made from the fibers of a Mexican cactus, works well on chrome and other high-luster materials.
Bristle type is chosen based on the desired end result and the materials used during production.